- Domain Renewal Process
Domain Renewal Process
- Check the Domain Name expiry status through WHOIS query .
- Login into registry.gov.in and follow the instruction for generating and signing Authorization(Annexure-I) and Forwarding Letter(Annexure-II) online for renewal of the domain name.
- User may refer Help Document for complete assistance.
At present, the Domain Name renewal is entertained for a maximum period of two years as per the policy.
- The domain will be renewed only on receipt of Domain Name Renewal Request letter (complete in all respect) , provided all the necessary conditions are satisfied.
- In case of non-receipt of the renewal letter, grace period of 45 days will be provided. User are requsted to complete the renewal formalities strictly within this period.